Monday, July 14, 2008

Jayson new sing-a-long chair












At last I bought a nice musical chair for Jayson from mybbstore....very nice chair and I was hoping to receive it the next day unfortunately they did not update my H/P no and can't allocate my hse haiiii....on Friday evening at last received Jayson was excited, once hubby assemble he can't wait to sit....


He sit while read his books my MIL said like go universities hahahahahah...


I go over to Jusco to have a look they don't have the model but when Jusco member sales I saw this chair but the are selling at RM199.90 - 10% so still more expensive compare to mybbystore..lucky bought it there if not regret...

4 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I think Jayson must feeling comfortable sitting on the chair.
Nice chair anyway. So how does the sing-along function?

By the way, mind to add you in my blogspot?

cre8tone said...

the chair look nice :)

Esmeralda said...

Amanda,
Jayson so cute and obedient can sit on the sing-a-long chair. Ashton can't even stick his butt on it for 5 mins...

Btw, I hv a tag for u at my blog. If u r free, pls get it from http://modernlifetoday.spaces.live.com

Sha@Mama TinaAzra said...

I am adding your blog to mine..is that ok to you?

What a nice sing a long chair of Jayson, ya la.. look like going to university very soon. Acting so cute!